First, let me begin by saying how thankful I am to the Most High for allowing me to see 2015. I have not been watching much football of late due to my studies and work on my first novel, but I hope to atone for that soon.
1. Chelsea gets mauled at the Lane. I bet they don’t want to go back there in a hurry! Joking aside, Spurs deserved this victory.
2. Lionel Messi lay speculations and rumors to rest
3. Spurs did it! They’re in the final of the Capital One Cup!
4. Luis Suarez so far for FC Barcelona …
5. Cavani comes off Blanc’s naughty list to score his first goal of 2015
6. Lionel Messi, hat trick King!
7. How in the world did Hugo Lloris save that?
8. Debuchy out for 3 months
> Check out my goal of the month courtesy Mathieu:
> Mancini still has work cut out for him
Fave Jan photo/s: