French right back Anthony Réveillère called it a day for the beautiful game after lack of offers from clubs. The 36-year-old (Happy belated birthday by the way!) enjoyed a lustrous career spanning with Rennes and Lyon in which he amassed a total of 426 Ligue 1 games. The right back also represented France at the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012.
A look at his career via Wikipedia:
|2003||→ Valencia (loan)||18||(1)|
- Ligue 1:2003–04, 2004–05, 2005–06, 2006–07, 2007–08
- Coupe de France:2007–08, 2011–12
- Trophée des champions: 2003, 2004, 2005,2006, 2007
- Coupe de la Ligue: Runner-up2011–12
- Coppa Italia:2013–14
- Ligue 1:Team of the Year 2010–11
Happy retirement, Réveillère!